View previous topic View next topic Go down

Derek Radke

Post  Derek Radke on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:50 pm

The Basics:
Name: Derek Radke

Species:
Werewolf
The Other Stuff:
History: Derek lived a normal life, because up until a month ago HE WAS NORMAL! He had been bitten and turned one night. He had been running along, getting ready for the Track meet he had the next day. When he had been attacked, he had tried to defend himself, and fight back. He knew it was some kind of animal, and was bitten in the side and arm. Just before the beast killed him, a car had driven by and had hit the beast. After his wounds healed, Derek felt stronger, fast everything was improved. He thought it was amazing, until a full moon arrived, the next morning he found himself a city over covered in blood. That very week he had received a letter about a school. Thinking they could help he set out. That was a month ago.

((sorry it's so sucky, i'm museless as of now.))

Personality: Derek is a good guy, he'll do anything for the very few people he cares deeply for. He can be very quick to snap and to start a fight, and has a deep hated for ignorance and ignorant people. He gets caught up in moments quickly, and loves music more than pretty much everything. When the moon is up high, and his music is playing his thoughts plague him. Thoughts of everything from one day he'll be a great track and field star, to is he the friend everyone secretly hated? Everything. He just loses himself in thought. He is a funny guy, and can cheer almost anyone up when there down.

Appearence: He has medium length brown hair, that falls to his grey blue eyes. Most people don't notice them at first, but when they do they can never forget his gaze. He stands at five, eight with a decent tan. He has a tattoo on his right shoulder blade, of the eye of Horus in red ink. He had always just loves that sign, and because he knew his step dad hated tattoo's, got it. He has three claw marks on his chest, and a huge bite mark on his right arm and side. Given to him by that stupid werewolf. He almost always wears T-shirts, or his highschool track sweatshirt, and jeans. Or running gear, that was just about it.

RP Sample:
Maximus Meridius wrote:Maximus sat on what was called Zeus' fist. He had no idea as to why it was called that, it just looked like a hill of ruble. Unknown to Maximus it had been a battle field and to save the camp they had blown it up. Maximus sat on it and looked at the moon, it looked close enough to touch. He raised his hand up, as if he were able to grasp the ball of light that guided his mind at night. He smiled, as his hand fell, his I-pod playing. Night. The best time. A time where he could be.... himself, not the mindless drone of Phthonos. He could just sit here, and stare at the moon and listen to music. He had a very cheep I-pod, that had cost him no more than ten dolors. It couldn't hold much. He nodded to the words, he had been nothing more than a shadow for about four months now. He knew everyone at the camp, and more importantly he knew his targets. He had a fairly good plan set up for most, others would just end up as dead bodies with a stab wound, but if he did though enough someone would find out that he was the killer. Shut up! He barked this command in his head, to himself. He didn't want to think about that kind of stuff. He looked back to the moon, the glow reassuring. He smiled, it was close to midnight. Maximus wasn't scared of the cleaning harpies. He had sting ray at the ready. It was a forearm guard, that had a hidden knife. If he moved his wrist, a knife would shoot out (still attached to the forearm guard) and he could stab and slash with that. Than he could click a button and it would launch out, a small thick with connection it back. With another button it would reel back in.

Maximus look at his reflection, when he thought of that boy. The one Luke mentioned. Eric. The boy had been plaguing Maximus' thoughts and no matter how much he tried to stop he kept coming back into his mind. Someone who looked just like himself, and was killed by his master and was best friend of almost every kid he had met here. It was to weird. Maximus took an earbud out, and listened. It was quiet. He decided to leave, a stranger feeling had come over him and his happy mood had been destroyed. Maximus jumped off of "Zeus fist" and started to walk back towards camp. He wore a black Rise Against Endgame T-shirt, and blue jeans. A good pair of running shoes, on his feet. He did a hair flip to get some of his brown hair away from his eyes. It kind of worked, he slipped his left hand slightly into his pocket and began to walk towards camp. Rise Against, entertainment by Rise Against was playing in the ear with an earbud. As he neared came he heard a voice, and threw himself behind a tree. He peered out from behind, Sting Ray at the ready to fire. He saw it was a girl, he didn't recognize her and knew she wasn't one of his targets. He came back out, sting ray pointed at her. "What are you doing here?! Your not supposed to be here daughter of Athena!" He could tell, he had met one to many daughters of Athena he could pick them out anywhere now. There eyes (some like his own) the unmistakable greyblue only his were a lighter tint than theres.

He studied the girl, still half hidden in the shadows. What Maximus had said sort of gave the illusion that he knew her. When he was just barking at her. Maximus would kill her here, if she made a move to attack. He silently dared her to make a move against him. Still cast in the shadows, he asked "are you unarmed?!" He could tell when someone was or not, he was kind of saying 'show me your not armed'. He didn't want this girl to see him, though she had sort of seen his face when he had first walked by.

((Sorry it's a bit sucky first time Rping as Maximus in like four months.))

Myself on another site, but i'm sure you know that Emily hahaha.
Derek Radke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek Radke

Post  Arriane Ravenwood on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 pm

^_^ -glomps- YAY! Congratulations...you are the unlucky 13th person to join the site! hehehe...
Wellll....As much as i'd love to accept you...I did tell Alex off for copying his Rp post off of HBH...I can't be a hypocrite and accept yours now....
soo....just write a new quick RP sample of your new charrie...And then I'll be happpyyy?
hehe...i'm already happy...I can learn to drive in three days...think i'm more excited about that than it been my actual bday...
but yeah....Just sort that out....^_^
mind you....I think...that that was a stupid rule I made...-runs off to change rule-
Okies...you don't have to sort it out...hehe...just ignore my mindless babble...and I shall go tell Alex to do the same...^_^
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

View user profile http://masquerade.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Radke on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:40 pm

So i'm accepted or do I have to type an RP sample because you lost me in your post there hahaha.
Derek Radke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:43 pm

^_^ You're accepted
ohh...yeah...I forgot the:
Welcome to the site and happy RPing!!
hehe....
right...I shall go and add your charrie sheet on your profile now...^_^
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin